By its nature, the Sinkhole requires a certain level of fitness to safely enter and exit. You should be able to answer “No” to the following questions if you are thinking of paying us a visit to snorkel or take a tour:
Are you over 45 years of age and:
• currently smoke?
• have a high cholesterol level?
• have a family or personal history of heart attack or stroke?
• currently receiving medical care?
• have high blood pressure?
• have diabetes mellitus, even if controlled by diet alone?
Have you ever had or do you currently have:
• Behavioural health or psychological problems (eg. panic attack, fear of closed or open spaces)?
• Blackouts or fainting (full/partial loss of consciousness)?
• Inability to perform moderate exercise (eg. walk 1.6km within 12 minutes)?
• Heart disease/heart attack?
• Angina, heart surgery or blood vessel surgery?
• A colostomy or ileostomy?
If your honest answer to any of the above is “Yes”, please contact us before making a booking.